Learning Log 3 
22/07/2016

          This week, I joined the seminar  of my major .That is seminar about Linguistics for teaching English. The lecturer is Professor  Dr. Budsaba Kanoksilapatham  who  came from English Department, Faculty of Art,Silpakorn University. She taught many useful thing which we never know .First,she taught about teaching methods pedagogy and linguistics competence. Then,I learnt Phonetics and Phonology such as how to pronounce the letter “ h” , consonant sound (think,thank,them) , and vowel sounds (full-fool ,back-bag) . Next,I did the pre-test about intonation and learned how to stress vocabulary from test (ceremony , recognize , anatomy , familiarize ). Next, I learnt about collcation , syntax , pragmatics, sociolinguistics , lexical sematics , slang word and a little corpus linguistics information. Although , this seminar will  not take long but I think it is very useful for me .




0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น